by Sherrie Wilkolaski
We've talked before about creative ideas for fiction authors to use to expand their blog -- but how do you make the time? We're going to explore time saving tactics that will help you build up your content to create an exciting and informative site for your readers.
1. Map out the week or year and create an editorial calendar of topics you want to cover and explore.
2. Set aside time just for writing blogs. Do you write better in the morning or at night? Choose your creative time!
3. Save time and schedule your posts out in advance.
4. Admire another author or writer? Accept and encourage guest bloggers on your site.
5. Submit your blog articles to other websites for extra exposure.
This week I want all of the Infintiy Publishing authors and publishing experts to get focused on promoting themselves and what better way than to become the next guest blogger for the Infinity Publishing. We're looking for content that focuses on publishing, information that would be of value to an author, at any stage of their writing career. Industry news and publishing experiences is ideal. Learn more.
Image courtesy of Caesantana